Oh, my. It's absolutely perfect weather. It couldn't be nicer, or more pleasant. It's about 70 degrees out. The air is breezy, and dry, so it feels wonderful to have a cup of coffee in hand while making my grocery list, etc.
I've really enjoyed this summer, but I'll say I'm looking forward to fall. Not for winter yet, but I love the cool breezes, the crisp, fresh air, and the mums that show their beauty this time of year.
Right now, we are quite busy working on readying our home for sale. I do hope it sells, because we feel this is our next step to getting on an acreage. I'm not sure if it'll sell, but if it's the Lord's will and He's changing our hearts towards this matter, then all will work out according to His perfect will, right?
I am looking forward to seeing people's comments and interest, or lack of interest. I have to admit it's a bit of an adventure for me. :) I do love our home and Chris has made it almost completely as we'd like it to be, however the adventure of moving to
another place, new decorating plans, gardening plans, animals and an even simpler life is calling me.
Well, I'd better make this day productive! I started off good, so I'd better keep it going!!!
Psalm 62:1-3,8
"My soul finds rest in God alone, my salvation comes from Him. 2. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken.8. Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge."
The Lord is so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment