Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some pictures to share...








Here's some fun pictures...Bekah loves to mop now. That's our little bathroom off the laundry/mud room. It used to be just part of the laundry room and Chris constructed a bathroom from nothing! I'm so proud of him. Now, if I can just get the laundry finished! :)

The other pictures are part of our land. C and B went "mushroom" hunting...which was a wonderful excursion for them and the animals....the 2 kittens and our dog traipsed
all over with them.

Even deer do not like their picture taken. I wasn't there to see what possessed them to look the other way, but women and cameras...they either love them or they don't! They came upon 6 deer on their quest, yes, they were VERY close.

Although they didn't find what they started out for, they had a wonderful time just the same.

No comments: