Monday, July 14, 2008

Good For You Products...






I have had the privilege of using most of the products offered through
Countryside Pleasures, and have been very pleased. The Goat Milk soaps
are great as they do not get gummy, they hold their shape until the
very end and have magnificent fragrances.
The lip balm is my absolute favorite to date, as it is a less expensive but comparable version of Burt's Bees. The ingredients are all good for you, so they
pose no harmful threats in case your child decides to eat them, or paint their whole face, as my daughter has done!

I am trying to revolutionize my cosmetics and soaps, and here is a fabulous place to start!

Thank
you Alicia at
Countryside Pleasures
for taking on this endeavor to provide
better skincare and beauty products to those of us who are ready for a
change!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

These products sound lovely. I can imagine that goat milk would make a most luxurious soap. Thanks for sharing!

Misti Aldrich said...

Certainly. All the ingrediants are natural and from personal experience they are extremely gentle. I have very sensitive skin and in the winter it's worse, due to Nebraska's dry, windy climate. I usually buy 5 tubes of the chapstick at a time so each of our family members have one.