Sorry, I've not been posting...Rebekah and I have been in Louisiana visiting family and will continue to be for another week.
In the midst of our time here, the Lord has been faithful and kept us safe. It's neat how that even while we take a break from our routine, I know that He is still watching over us, and not taking a break from us!
So many thoughts running through my head and so many things to talk about, however I'm off to help my Aunt make a tote.
Best Wishes to all my visitors,
Misti
3 comments:
Have a wonderful time!
I am so glad that you are having a wonderful and safe time :)
mari
Glad to hear you are okay. I was about to send out the troops looking for you. Enjoy your trip - I still have the jeans ready for you when you return.
Post a Comment