Thursday, April 23, 2009

Don't count your chickens before they hatch??Me? Nah....;)





So, in my impatience to get our farm, I've invited 2 families to move on our acreage, have told 2 people I want their kids (goat kids;)but I'd take the human kind as well!hee-hee, have filled out my order form for all the chickens I want, have 3 breeds of canine that I'm daily on the lookout for, have begun selling our furniture that we won't need, and buying tools for the "farm". - Am I missing something? Uh...Oh yeah...we haven't sold our house yet. :( I get so excited as to the planning for our future life that I forget to enjoy what we have. I'm trying to daily enjoy it, and not get too desperate, since the Lord has blessed us with a home and a job. But oh...oh....oh....I can feel the handfuls of cracked corn that I'm about to throw to the ladies laying the eggs, smell the fragrance of all the wildflowers blooming, hear the howl of Jethro ;) as a car drives up to buy a gallon of milk, and of course...the "Mamma, Mamma"...of one of our 12 children needing me for something....oh never mind...that's just Bekah calling me out of my daydream. hee-hee...someday....

No comments: