We relisted our house with another realtor about a week and a half ago. 3 days later a young couple looked at the house, then 2 days later put in an offer. We accepted as it was very reasonable and agreeable. So, this weekend and today we've been enduring the inspection process. I thought I would be so happy to just get an offer and accept it and start the moving/selling process. However, now that it's here and our house is being picked apart to the worst degree, I feel even more nervous than before when we were hoping someone would be interested. Whew.
So, even though I'm excited to get this process over, and claim my sanity ;) again, I know that the next step is not always going to be easier. We still will take it a day at a time and hopefully this is the family that will be the new owners, but if not, it will be ok...breathe...
It's interesting how that so much of our lives may consist of "if we can just through to the next step, decision, place in our lives", yet in doing so, we may be stepping into a more difficult position that we would have had to grow through the previous one to endure....does that make sense? Each thing that happens in our lives literally can break us, or make us. That is so true. And the more we choose to breath, rely on the Lord's leading, and hold fast to patience and surrendering it to the Lord, the more that we'll be refined and allow ourselves to become more holy.
Just as He said "Be ye perfect as I am perfect." I think He does expect that from us. Unfortunately, the hard part is the perfecting. ouch does it hurt sometimes. But...if we had everything our way, there'd be nothing but stale, empty, heartless Christians out there that can't help or sympathize with anyone but themselves...
So....for all those people that are going through selling a home and all the fun of inspections, and other situations in life...I understand now. But only now.
So, I'll let you know later how all this process has turned out!
1 comment:
thats great news -keep breathing.
Post a Comment