Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday the 10th of July






Today the party interested in our home was back. Chris and I think they'll make an offer, but probably not 7 hours after they came! It's really difficult to not get excited. We have been discussing what we need to get onto the acreage, like a chainsaw for the wood we'll need to cut up for the heat, etc. It's fun having a prospect.

It's also interesting to me that once we've thoroughly cleaned the house, I'm talking organized, uncluttered (for the most part), and fixed almost everything there is to do, how I'm bored. Ok, not really bored, as I'm enjoying doing things that I don't generally get to, but it's so much easier to keep a house clean and in order once it's already like that! I seem to have way more time on my hands.

My parents were down yesterday and took Bekah back until Wednesday. This of course helps a bit, but she's so low-maintenance anyway. I am hoping to get some more aprons sewn and then of course put all the stuff back where it belongs. We are hoping for some direction by next weekend, so we can start packing etc.

The picture above is of the house we'll be moving into. It needs alot of work, and cleaning, but the agreement so far is that it'll be paid off in 10 years, makes it worth it. Plus there's 13 acres that will come with it. Sorry for the terrible angle and all. I had a much better one, except that I was drawing all over it with the paint shop program and ended up saving my drawing rather than keeping the original..silly me. This will have to do. :(

I don't have inside pictures, but will get some the next time we go to look at it.

We may be moooooving! We may be mooooooving! whoo-hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that new house looks so wonderful!! I will keep praying!!

sandy said...

great to have hope!